Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) has developed a set of techniques, effective, practical and short-term results that allow finding new options for life, acquire the ability to create new mental routes to get out of stasis, learn to have a better self-control, our emotions and our response, techniques that manage to break our limitations in order to achieve our goals.
NLP coach has developed a set of powerful and effective techniques that allow us to take advantage of our resources to:
• Make unwanted changes
• Overcome our conflicts and contradictions
• Reach the goals we set
• And enjoy a little more here and now
Advantages of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP):
• It is the fastest therapy that exists at this time.
• Can treat a very wide range of disorders.
• It is the individual who executes the technique by applying it in their cases and the therapist only intervenes as a facilitator or guide. The client sets their rhythms.
• When the technique is learned, the individual can apply it to them.
Applications of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP):
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is, above all, a model
that allows the understanding and modification of human behavior in any context
in a practical, useful and effective way.
These are some of the applications of Neurolinguistic Programming in different human areas:
Anxiety, Stress, Phobias, Lack of confidence and self-esteem, Addictions, Abnormal, criminal or hostile behaviors, Social inhibitions, Gambling, Life crisis, Sexual therapy, Improvement of Quality of life, Recovery of values, Change of limiting beliefs, Approaches to the future, Problems of parent-child relationship, Problems of relationship of couple … And a long etc. Difficult to list by its magnitude.
– Coaching with NLP.
– Time management.
– Training and modeling for high sales performance.
– Trainer’s Training (teaching to teach).
– Advanced motivation techniques.
– Stress control.
– Use of resources.
– Development and achievement of objectives.
– Impact communication.
– Leadership and competence.
– Coordination of meetings and business meetings or / and policies.
– Influence on programs and decisions.
– Preparation of interviews
– Unlocking of negotiations.
– Clear and convincing communication systems.
– Selection and actual evaluation of candidates.
– Persuasion between colleagues and managers.
– Terminal and personality conflicts.
– It is a powerful tool to help both educators and students, with practical applications in increasing skills and performance in learning.
– Awaken motivation and interest in the student.
– Maintain high levels of student attention.
– Effective strategies for learning.
– Teach successfully.
– Transmit and communicate to the whole group
– Eliminate scenic panic.
– Maintain a state of safety and serenity before the group.
– Solve difficult situations.
– Management of rebellious students.
– Increase in self-esteem.
– Improvement of personal skills.
– Incorporation of new strategies for Personal Excellence.
– Maintain a state of relaxation and serenity.
– Have whenever you want of the enhancing states such as: joy, motivation, security, confidence, creativity, leadership, etc.
– Self-knowledge: Discover the aspects of your personality.
– Development of Spirituality.
– Discover your mission, function and meaning of life.
– Self-control: Domain of emotions.
The value of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) lies in its ability to provide the professional and the client with conscious choices and behavioral flexibility in terms of motivation, improvement, decision making, learning, communication, creativity and emotional development.
Something that has amazed the therapeutic world has been the treatment of phobias and fears or traumas, which can disappear in 2 or 3 work sessions and in some cases in 1 session.
Term that refers to the process that follows our system of sensory representations (sight, hearing, synesthesia, smell, taste) to organize their operational strategies that are, as we might call it, mental programs that we have established.
Every action and every behavior is the result of neurological activity in response to our mental activity. The programs are executed by means of ordered neurological impulses.
Neurological activity and the organization of operational
strategies are externalized through communication in general and language in
Neurolinguistic Programming, more popularly known as NLP, describes the fundamental dynamics between mind (neuro) and language (linguistics) and how their interaction affects our body and our behavior in general (programming).
Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is aimed at:
– Teachers and educators.
– Public relations.
– Congressmen, lecturers.
– Executives and executives of companies.
– Health professionals: Doctors, Nurses, ATS.
– Frontier personnel: secretaries, officials.
– Professionals of natural therapies.
– Commercial, Sellers.
– People who wish to obtain a better quality of life.
– Those who wish to make NLP their future profession.